Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HELLO CRAZY TUESDAY....

Hello On this Crazy Tuesday!  Today in Utah I think mother nature had ADHD and Bypolar Disorder because we had rain in the morning and SNOW in the afternoon and now at 5:00pm we have sun shine and a small breeze. OMG!

Anyway today has been a good day so far.  Day 2 of getting back on my medication.  Do any of you ever fall off the wagon and stop taking your medication?  Well I figured out the hard way that you do not sleep as good if you do that. I was reading on line the other day that A.D.H.D medication is not only for the day but also for the night as well, *I know, NO DUH* but you know we only learn by doing things, or in this case not doing things to see what works and what doesn't.

Teresa, would like some strategies to help her family with coping with A.D.H.D. I will be looking into this in the days to come.  Things are crazy at our house this week.

HUGS TO ALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment