Monday, May 23, 2011

HELLO SUMMER. ?

I would like to welcome ANN to our family!
Welcome Ann I hope you have a wonderful experience with my blog and I hope I can help you and your loved ones cope and conquer ADHD!

 Well it is supposed to be SUMMER here soon. I am already dreading it because now I have to be the one to entertain my children. That means a lot of planned and not planned activities.
I did find out that Joann's Crafts and Fabrics offer a kids Summer Camp activities.
The grand opening of the Tooele Utah Store will be on June 3rd through the 8th you can find more information about the classes at your local store.

Also Home Depot and sometimes Lowes hardware offer How to make classes to kids as well.

HOPE WE ALL SURVIVE THE SUMMER TOGETHER!
HUGS!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment